Saturday 4 February 2017

A-LIST ACTRESS RITA DOMINIC REVEALED WILL HAVE A CHILD SOON




 A-list actress, at 40 plus, Rita Dominic, fondly called "Riri" isn't wrongly motivated. She is one actress so many people are highly anticipating her wedding bell to ring.
Actress Rita Dominic isn't really married, but in the past we have heard series of mention of her personification and likeness for children. In  her recent interview, Rita clearly made it known that she would soon have a child, she is working on getting a child.
Speculation is being trailing on her closeness with  co-actor, Femi Jacoss. Riri is Known to have featured in few movies with fell actor Femi Jacobs. rumor once posed itself, people speculating this duo been in a relationship. However, Rita Dominic describe their closeness being "buddies" and nothing else.
     Rita's interview with Punch Saturday beats, she also attribute her closeness to Femi.
in words. “Acting in those movies with Femi was not really planned except his feature in ‘The Meeting’ which was his first major film. We held an audition and he impressed us most for the role. Maybe after other producers watched the movie, they liked us together and began to cast us alongside each other. Femi and I are friends and when you are close to someone, it helps with the on-screen chemistry. We are buddies,” she said.
She also shared experience of movie "76". Although she is known to always wear a smile, she cannot hold back the tears in her eyes. “Whenever I watch ‘76,’ I find it hard to hold my tears. I have watched it many times and each time, I cried. The movie is so emotional and I still connect with my character in a way. Each time I see the character I played there, it feels I am still the person.
Facts holds, "a diamond always glitters". Rita Dominic explicit beauty really is amazing. Her fans and well wishers are still hoping and anticipating her wedding bell.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Agubes blog comment