Friday 13 January 2017

TONTO DIKE FINALLY MADE APOLOGY FOR CALLING MERCY JOHNSON DAUGHTER A WITCH IN 2013

     It was recalled earlier 2013, things got messy in the social media between ace Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and actress cum singer,Tonto Dike. Tonto Dike finally showed remorse and made apologies to Mercy Johnson. Series of blast from the past tweets from Tonto's handheld;
* At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,
God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’.
It was a massive blow from followers who believed this was a dise tweet to Mercy johnson, not umtil we had another blast stating;
* ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Dam’z Name**F*ck U**
that wasnt good enough  tonto tweet came in again:
* “Dam Lozt her Name, U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Dam** #StayBlessed”.
Tonto message from her handheld in recent: Good morning world Since I have your undivided attention I better make good use of it and not miss the blessing in this lesson!!!
    @mercyjohnsonokojie Ever since I had my baby I have been reminded constantly about an ill statement I made about one of your kids a very long time ago.I want to use this media to say I am so sorry, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart.I had no right to say what I did,I totally disgraced myself with that.
     Now that we have heard a remorse apology from Star actress Tonto Dike, i think in due course this two are going to really bury the grudge between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agubes blog comment